|Home > Events >
Swiftsure Regatta, 8th December
posted Jul 31, 2013, 10:38 PM by Unknown user [ updated Sep 19, 2013, 3:23 PM by Richard Forster]
- School practice sessions
- Approx six schools X 2 sessions each = 12 sessions
- Offer morning (10 am) and afternoon (1pm) two hour sessions on the following dates (working backwards):
- 5/12, 3/12, 28/11, 26/11, 21/11, 19/11, 14/11, 12/11, 7/11, 5/11.
- Online booking form to be developed
- Swiftsure (and Imagine?) time trials:
- need to advertise for teams and speak with WOW
- From Peter Cook:
- As for the Swiftsure aspect of the show, I need to contact the Council earlier this year to see if they can get a team together. School parent groups and staff could join as always. Swiftsure training dates and times could be on the same days as the Grebes and the adult groups can book in in the same way. We will need to offer some after school time slots for staff teams too. Maybe one afternoon on each of the training weeks; alternating Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Extra note from Peter: I am happy to put the Dover Events Team on to this again this year. If we meet again in the shed on Monday @ 5 we should be able to sort out our grand plan for 2013.