tn23 Welcome Dinner, Franklin – Tuesday 31 January
tn23 Raid, Recherche Bay to Hobart – 1 to 10 February
Australian Wooden Boat Festival, Constitution Docks, Hobart – 10 to 13 February
tn23 Return Raid, Hobart to Franklin – 13 to 16/17 February
Information & FAQs
How to sign-up for the Raid – Forms are used to get information from you. Links (in blue) will be added when each form is available
- Step 1 – Join the mailing list to receive up-dates as we post them.
- Step 2 – Complete an Expression of Interest (EOI) – tell us about your boating experience, any special needs (dietary etc) and what you want to do on the Raid (e.g. use own boat, crew on LBT boat, sail, row, Camp Support volunteer etc).
- Step 3 – Book using our on-line booking system (not yet available). Before we send a link to the booking system we will review your EOI to ensure we can meet your needs for the Raid and, if bringing your own boat, whether it is suitable.
- Step 4 – Pay the participation fee. The booking system will generate an invoice with instructions on how to pay.
Information for Participants
Links to information with be added once it is up-dated for tn23
- Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Information Exchange – a tool to ask for or offer assistance to/from other participants
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Links to FAQs will be added when they have been up-dated for tn23
- Why aren’t I getting tn updates by email?
- Who is responsible for registering Raid boats for the AWBF?
- Can I bring a pet on the Raid?
- How do I join the Raid?
- How do I Volunteer to help the Raid?
- What sort of boat is suitable for the Raid?
- What is a typical Raid day like?
- Do I have to be super fit to do the Raid?
- What gear should I bring?
- What transport is available?
- What accommodation/camping is available in Franklin?
- What boat safety equipment must I carry?
News Posts will be sent to everyone on the tn23 mailing list. If you miss a post, find it here.
- tn23 – the ‘small print’‘Small-print’ is just a fact of life – we can’t get away from it even when enjoying ourselves messing around with small boats, but we can get it out of the way early. When you confirm your place on the Raid through our booking site you will be asked to acknowledge that you have read…
- tn23 booking system opening soonThank-you for your patience, we’ve had a great response to our call for Expressions of Interest and will open the booking system very soon. We will send the link to the booking system by email to the address you provided with your Expression of Interest. On the booking system you will be able to choose…
- tn23 Mailing List teething problemsSometimes the wheels fall off….every two years when we go public with the latest Raid information we have to re-learn how to set-up the mailing list and send out information. You should now have received a tawe nunnugah News Post about volunteers but probably didn’t get the earlier one we posted about Expressions of Interest…
- Volunteers for tn23The Raid happens every two years because of the volunteers who support it. If you are keen to be involved but don’t really fancy spending ten days on a small boat, please use the Expression of Interest form to let us know what you can do and when you are available.
- tn23 Expressions of Interest now openIf you are thinking about joining the 2023 tawe nunnugah Raid or Return Raid, either as a Participant on a boat or as Volunteer please complete an Expression of Interest. The EOI tells us a little about your boating experience, any special needs (dietary etc) and what you want to do on the Raid (such…