About Us >
|The Living Boat Trust is administered by a committee which is elected at the Annual General Meeting (usually in August) and which meets on the second Thursday of the month. Minutes can be viewed here. The committee is contactable through the secretary Richard Forster, email@example.com . It has the following members:
- President: Peter Laidlaw
- Treasurer: Rod Macfarlan
- Secretary: Richard Forster
- General Members: Endra O’May; Michelle Crawford; Mike Hewitt; Jean-Pierre Scheerlinck; Martin Riddle; Andrew Ritchie; Gary McDonald
- Executive: Peter Laidlaw, Richard Forster, Rod Macfarlan
- Grants, Fund Raising: Andy, Michelle Crawford, Rod Macfarlan
- Events: Endra, Jane(seconded), Peter Laidlaw, MIchelle Crawford
- Nancy: Richard Forster, Andy Ritchie, Martin Riddle, Michelle Crawford, Steve Wilson (seconded)
- OHS: John Pierre Scheerlinck, Garry Macdonald
- Shed Futures: Rod Macfarlan, Jean Pierre Scheerlinch, Martin Riddle, Andy Ritchie
- Tuesday and other shed work groups: Richard Forster, Martin Riddle, Endra O’May
- Rowing: Mike Hewitt, Barb Dawson (seconded), Dennis Muscovich (seconded),Lorrie Harrison (seconded), Mandy Whyatt (seconded)
- Communications: Richard Forster, Rod Macfarlan, Garry Macdonald
- Sailing: Peter Laidlaw, Endra O’May, Phil Petterson (seconded)
- Fleet Management: Peter Laidlaw, Martin Riddle
- Foreshore Management: Richard Forster, Andy Ritchie, Endra O’May, David Pittaway (seconded)
- General: Martin Riddle, Jean Pierre Scheerlinck, Endra O’May, Peter Laidlaw
- Tawe Nunnugah: Martin Riddle
To communicate with the committtee:
- send an email to the secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- write a letter, which can be placed either in the orange box beside the door, or posted to 3337 Huon Hwy Franklin Tas 7113;
- speak to a committee member.
Subcommittee terms of reference (wot they do) >>
Proceedings of the committee are recorded in the minutes . Issues to be resolved should be communicated directly to committee members, or emailed to the secretary: email@example.com
The general procedure for issue resolution is as follows.
- Issue is raised (by whoever) and delegated to a subcommittee.
- A response is devised and the subcommittee ratifies it.
- If it’s simple and cheap action is organised.
- If a quick decision is needed an email poll with the rest of the committee can be held.
- If it’s more complicated and agreement from the committee as a whole is required, a summary is prepared and forwarded to secretary.
- Secretary circulates and includes it in the agenda for the upcoming meeting.
- Item gets considered by committee at meeting. In most cases it will simply be rubber stamped.
- If there is a larger issue at stake, once committee is basically satisfied canvas membership through the newsletter, Monday night dinners etc, soliciting input. Use this input when making any final decision.
- Any further action required is noted and delegated.
LBT Documents (committee members only) >>
How to enter a new news item >>
Subpages (2):How to enter a new news itemTo Do List